Dealing with live animals is not an easy business, especially if the animals you are dealing with need water, and lots of it. With hundreds upon hundreds of different species of fish out there, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to keep up on the knowledge of each, and especially how to ship them safely. What are the living conditions of this fish and how do they fare with other species? Temperature, humidity, light are some of the must controlled environment.
Perishable Logistic Indonesia (PLI) has been dealing with transporting live fish across the oceans since 20XX and as one of the Business Unit under Bigger name of Logistic industry in Indonesia named PT. Anugerah Tangkas Transportindo Group (ATT Group), PLI has specialized in shipping and handling perishable logistic.
PLI has all passion about perishable logistic industry especially for fish and making sure all of its clients who has the need of perishable logistic support share that same passion and get the service they need in order to receive their shipments of fish from overseas in healthy, fresh and safe conditions.
Here are some of important insights into the business world of international fish and we knew exactly how to handle:
● Like many other species, fish can be specific to certain parts of the world, because of various factors like climate and food source. Popular fish are bred in farms, where the business operators will collect orders and ship the fish out accordingly.
● Shipping fish from overseas safely involves a process of bagging the fish and oxygenizing the water, and then laying them in a bigger box.
● Protecting them to be shipped overseas is intense and meticulous. Some fish need to be kept cold, some kept warm, most need individual bags, and some may need some anti-anxiety mix for the water.
● Almost all bagged fish have a 48-hour deadline to be delivered, or at least be taken to a place where re-bagging and re-oxygenation can occur.
● All shipped fish are checked through customs. The amount of time it takes to get through customs is not predictable, though with thorough paperwork and documentation in hand, the process can generally be smooth and quick.
● Every country has different rules set by their own government as to what is allowed. The Fish and Wildlife Administration of the U.S. have many standards, because protection of the U.S. ecological system is important. Some states have their own rules.
● Overall, your fish should be in healthy and safe condition.
Our Expertise and experiences in fish shipments will meet a certain deadline to make, worrying free about whether your shipment can go through customs is something that can cause a lot of anxiety, especially if you are new to the process, or have had problems in the past. With PLI we can manage all your perishable shipping needs with worries free in the hand of professional and expert, PLI will deliver your business goal.